Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Worst Movie in the World

And not in a B-grade fun kind of way.

The Tourist.

Why it sucked:

First film I ever walked out on. A waste of $15 that my perpetually empty wallet cannot afford. It was basically an hour and a half of males staring at Angelina Jolie’s ass, mouths agape, while she fell in love with Johnny Depp’s character. Lots of slow music and sad eyes. Not even a sex scene! Just long looks, and ass close-ups. An extended photo shoot, really.  

I restlessly ate through a whole carton of popcorn, then left once my salt-shrivelled lips could take no more. I had a headache for the rest of the night – either from the movie, or the abundance of salt. 

This is my warning to movie-goers – avoid this film! Watch Black Swan instead – even an illegally downloaded version is full of creepy awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment